For shoots that require wet hair, body paint, or anything that needs to be washed off, there must be a location to do so in preparation for subsequent shoots. If we are doing an outdoor shoot, please have a backup indoor location in case of poor weather. If shooting nude, temperatures must be warmer than 15°C, or there must be time granted between poses for warming up. My livelihood depends on me being in good health.

I work by the hour, my minimum booking time is two hours. In additional to my regular rates, additional photographers attending shoots will be charged $50/hour. If you choose to end our shoot early, my fees are not prorated.  I require a 25% deposit for bookings outside of my home city, since most travel expenses are non refundable. That said, I'll wave the fee with at least 2 weeks notice.  The remaining balance (75%) is due at the start of the shoot and can be made in cash, PayPal or Email Transfer. 

  Cancellation's made within 24 hrs prior will incur 100% of the agreed fee.  Cancellation's with 72 hr notice incurs 75% of the agreed fee. When traveling a cancellation with less than 5 days notice incurs 50% of the agreed fee as my travel expenses are no longer refundable. If we can reschedule within 2 weeks, I wave the fee, but this isn't always possible with my schedule.

Trades are considered with full team/designers/MUA/for legitimate magazine feature. I do accept trade for accommodations while on the road, however, I require references from models that have stayed with you in the past. I offer a 2-4 hour photoshoot for 3-5 days accommodation.

    Travel notices can be found on Model Mayham, Instagram and Facebook. If you wish me to come to you, depending on location I travel when I have a minimum of 6 to 10 hrs of bookings in 2 to 3 days. So tell your friends.

      I am understanding and respectful of everyone I work with. All I ask is for the same in return. Be professional, even if you are not a professional photographer. Give me space and understand that you may not touch me without permission. For us to form a smooth working relationship, avoid miscommunication, and capture great images I must feel comfortable and safe. I reserve the right to end a photoshoot early at full pay if this rule is not respected.

mm icon.jpg